Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I have been basically sucking...

Hi! So, basically in short I have been sucking at this. Even though I always blog that OK this time its going to be different blah blah blah!!! It isn't. However, last week I had this real awesome conversation with my mother and she kind of put things in perspective. So, this time I'm not gonna say "I am going to be perfect for the rest of the month" or whatever. This time I'm going to say that I am going to say that I feel like I am back on track and things are looking up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lauren,
    How are you doing on your journey? I hope that everything is going well and you are back on track! I know that you will be successful in losing your weight and keeping it off. Please keep updating your journal.....you are an inspiration to me. Good luck on continuing this journey!

    ReplyDelete