Tuesday, July 12, 2011

On my way to Hawaii

I'm on my way to Hawaii and to stay on track, Fawn has me journaling my food.

Monday
Monday is a flying day. Flying days are always a little strange with eating as it. I woke up late and was running late so I couldn't make myself breakfast at home. I get nervous when I fly so I just eat when I am hungry. The real downside to this is I am very hungry when I get off the plane. I know today was not a great eating day, but I am grateful that I have the ability to make wise choices and I am very grateful that I got to take a 15 minute walk.
Blueberry muffin
Water
1/2 apple
1/2 large bag of trail mix
Water
1/2 a turkey sandwich on whole wheat with avocado
1/4 cup of pasta premavera
Water
1/2 a bag if Maui chips
4 bites of brothers meat sandwich
Water
Handful of chips
Turkey burger with cheese(no avocado option) and water
Frozen Yogurt 1 scoop
Water and a slice of pineapple


Tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment