Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year, New Me, New Years Resolution?!?

I am so excited to tell you that this is the very first year in all of my 26 years of life that I am NOT making a new years resolution. In the past, ALL of my new years resolutions have had to do with loosing weight, getting healthy, sticking to my diet, going to the gym, etc, etc. Well, clearly I have never followed through on any of those, which is why I was led to this point.

I am finally at a point in my life where I can say that I am comfortable enough with where I am that I don't have to say "okay new year, new slate." I know that I am on a good path, I know that I am on a path that will be lasting for me so there is no need to make a resolution because really (in my opinion) resolutions don't last.

In October I chose to make a life change. That is what I am going to stick to and that is what I am going to stick with. The rest I have to LET GO OF!

No comments:

Post a Comment