Monday, January 24, 2011

Sorry I have been MIA!!!

Hi everyone!!! I know that I have been missing in action. I am sorry about that. I promise that it has had nothing to do with not being on the program or not exercising. Actually, quite the opposite! I have been doing great! I have been working out six days a week and finally feeling like I can eat healthy off the menu that Fawn had provided. I have even been creating some of my own meals!!!

Also, I feel like a shift is taking place inside of me. I dont know what it is I don't know where it will lead me, but it's a change and it's great!! By the way at my week 13 weigh in I had lost 29.5 pounds.

I will try and be better about blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Love you Lauren!!! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing phenomenal. I love reading about what is happening in your life. You are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete