Saturday, November 27, 2010

Back on track!

Okay so I am back on track and it feels good.  Although here is my biggest complaint...I have not been working this week so I have not really been on a schedule, which is a HUGE problem for me! It means I get to sleep in, which is great, but it pushes my whole schedule back and I find that I am hungry all day long.  So, this is my biggest reason for being excited to go back to work.  It will put me on a schedule. 

I went to the gym this morning even though I was still exhausted from the Thanksgiving excitement and the black Friday shopping....basically it is all about the keep on keepin on! 

:)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see how things went. Your mindset was totally right about living life. Having your 80/20. I feel the same with you about the Christmas spirit. I Love Christmas for so many reasons. I hope you have a very special one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you did so well and had a good Thanksgiving! The 80/20 sounds like a good deal and very manageable. I have come to realize if you tell yourself no all the time, it will turn into a huge binge! Have a great weel love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! Everything in moderation so you don't go nuts! : )

    ReplyDelete