Friday, November 26, 2010

"I can't wait for the holidays to be over!"

I don't know about you all, but I am so SUPER SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING THAT PHRASE and it is really only the first day of the holiday season!  Okay now I get it not everyone has the perfect family, but common on it's CHRISTMAS!  However, I will say this I can't wait for the FOOD to be gone!  It's killing me!  So, my day started out great I went back to my 80% day, but then dinner came (is everyone else hearing the doom music in the background like I did?)  Anywho!  I didn't go overboard or anything I simply had three maybe four tiny picks at the stuffing and the same at the cranberry sauce.  I just want the food to be gone. 

However, here is a tip for anyone who is missing the Holiday Starbucks high calorie/fat drinks!  Try Peppermint tea!  It has hit the spot every time for me!  :)


Tomorrow is another day and another try...can't be perfect and it's not about perfection...it's about the transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment